This community is for group sporkings of incredibly long classic Harry Potter & Lord of the Rings badfic. We didn't want to clog up deleterius.
1. Please be polite. Personal attacks of any sort on other members will not be tolerated. Also, please do not go onto other communities where these fics may be located and harass the authors. However, if the author comes here & starts having a fit, all bets are off. You don't have to be nice to her. Just keep it here, please.
2. No OT posting, although posts related to badfic in general will be tolerated. This is not the place to discuss the HP & LotR books. It is also not the place to promote your community, fanfiction, or website, although I will allow promotion of sporking/badfic communities or websites.
3. This community is moderated membership. That means that you must be approved before you can become a member. Only members can post. If your journal appears trollish, such as being very new and empty, it is likely that your membership request will be denied. I do check my e-mail frequently, so chances are you won't have to wait too long before being approved.
4. Do not post a entire story or chapter! Please include only the most entertaining/bad/funny/amusing bits.
5. Sorry authors, but we are not violating your (nonexistant) copyright. The use of pieces of a fic for sporking is protected under the US Fair Use doctrine which states that portions of a work may be used for commentary, criticism, etc...
6. Sporkings are to be posted in this journal behind and lj-cut (if you don't know how to do an lj-cut, check out lj's FAQ) using the following format, stolen from marysues:
Story Or Series Title: Fandom: Culprit Author's Name:
Full Name (plus titles if any): Full Species(es): Hair Color (include adjectives): Eye Color (include adjectives): Unusual Markings/Colorations: Special Possessions (if any):
Annoying Origin: Annoying Connections To Canon Characters: Annoying Special Abilities: Other Annoying Traits:
Please include a small sample of the worst of this story: